Physical Therapist (PT) - Full or Part Time (North County)
Central Coast Home Health is a fast-growing, locally owned and operated company with an excellent reputation throughout the Central Coast. We are hiring for a full time or part time Physical Therapist in the North County.
As a company started by therapists, we understand the tools, support and training you need in order to succeed. Using our web based system on iPad's, our clinicians are able to efficiently chart in the field, have instant access to updated patient information and focus on the needs of the patient. We have an excellent multidisciplinary therapy team that offers in-home care to patients with a wide variety of conditions.
- Current California PT license
- Two years of professional work experience as a Physical Therapist preferred
- Clean driving record
- Maintain auto insurance coverage
- Reliable vehicle for work
- Home Health experience preferred, but not required
- Strong organization and communication skills both verbally and electronically
- Work well independently and in a team
- Excel at building rapport with patients and providing the highest quality of care
- Clinically driven and self-motivated individual
We offer competitive pay and a $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for full time hires, medical, dental, & vision benefits, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, flexible schedules, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training. For more information about our company and to submit your resume, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthomehealth.com