Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) - Home Health Full Time
Central Coast Home Health is a fast-growing, locally owned and operated organization with a great reputation throughout the Central Coast. We are currently seeking a full time Home Health LVN to join our team for the Santa Maria/Lompoc area.
The regular work schedule is Monday-Friday (generally 8 to 5PM) with a weekend rotation.
• Current California LVN license
• Minimum one (1) year of professional nursing (LVN &/or RN) work experience
• Reliable vehicle to drive for work
• Current Driver's License and maintenance of a clean driving record
• Have and maintain auto insurance coverage
• Current approved health care provider CPR Certification
• Home Health experience preferred but not required
• Strong organization and communication skills both verbally and electronically
• Work well independently and in a team
• Excel at building rapport with patients and providing the highest quality of care
• Clinically driven and self-motivated individual
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, & vision benefits, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, flexible schedules, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training. Please send your resume and application for consideration. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthomehealth.com.