Occupational Therapist (OT) - Santa Maria
Central Coast Home Health is a locally owned and operated organization with an excellent reputation throughout the San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties. We are seeking a full time or part time Occupational Therapist who is clinically-driven and self-motivated to join our team in the Santa Maria area.
• Current California OT license
• Two (2) years' of professional therapy work experience preferred
• Reliable vehicle to drive for work
• Current Driver's License and maintenance of a clean driving record
• Have and maintain auto insurance coverage
• Current approved health care provider CPR Certification
• Home Health experience preferred but not required
• Acts calmly and professionally in time of emergency
• Strong organization and communication skills both verbally and electronically
• Work well independently and in a team
• Excel at building rapport with patients and providing the highest quality of care
• Clinically driven and self-motivated individual
We offer competitive pay and a $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS for full time hires, medical, dental, & vision benefits, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, flexible schedules, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training. Please send your resume and application for consideration. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthomehealth.com.