Night Shift Nurse Hospice & Home Health RN - Santa Barbara
Central Coast Home Health & Hospice is a fast-growing organization with an excellent reputation throughout the Central Coast. We are now seeking a full-time Night Shift RN to work with our home health & hospice patients in the Santa Barbara area (from Goleta to Carpinteria).
The Nurse will be available throughout the night to answer all phone calls from home and travel to patient's homes or facilities as needed.
Work schedule: between 5PM to 8AM
- Current California Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Reliable vehicle, current auto insurance & clean driving record
- CPR certified (BLS for Healthcare Provider)
- Minimum one (1) year of professional experience in nursing.
- Hospice &/or Home Health experience preferred
- Understanding of the "hospice philosophy" and issues of death and dying
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, & vision benefits, SIGN-ON BONUS, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, flexible schedules, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training. Please send your resume and application for consideration. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthospice.com.