Home Health Office Nurse (San Luis Obispo)
Central Coast Home Health and Hospice is a locally owned organization with an excellent reputation throughout the San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. We are seeking a full-time Office Nurse to join our team in our San Luis Obispo location.
The Office Nurse isresponsible for ensuring that patient care is coordinated and managedefficiently and effectively while working closely with a team. This individual must have the ability to triage patient calls, answer staff questions, act as on-call supervisor when scheduled, and coordinate schedules in a fast-paced environment. Work experience in home health preferred.
Work Schedule: Alternating schedule every other week - Wed-Fri one week, then Thurs-Saturday the next. 12-hour shifts from 7 AM - 8 PM.
- Current CA Registered Nurse (RN)
- Minimum one (1) year professional work experience in nursing (LVN &/or RN experience)
- Valid CA Driver's License
- Maintain clean driving record and auto insurance coverage
- Reliable vehicle to drive during work hours
- CPR certified (Healthcare Provider)
- Home Health experience preferred
- Ability to relate to people from diverse backgrounds
- Proficient on the computer and with software programs i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, as well as EMR
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and work in a fast-paced work environment
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, & vision benefits, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training. For more information about our company and to apply, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthomehealth.com.