Physical Therapist (PT) - Santa Barbara (full-time or part-time)
Central Coast Home Health is a fast-growing, locally owned and operated company with an excellent reputation throughout the Central Coast. We are hiring for a full-time Physical Therapist in the Santa Barbara area.
As a company started by therapists, we understand the tools, support and training you need in order to succeed. Using our web based system on iPad's, our clinicians are able to efficiently chart in the field, have instant access to updated patient information and focus on the needs of the patient. We have an excellent multidisciplinary therapy team that offers in-home care to patients with a wide variety of conditions.
- Current California PT license
- Two years of professional work experience as a Physical Therapist preferred
- Clean driving record
- Maintain auto insurance coverage
- Reliable vehicle for work
- Home Health experience preferred, but not required
- Strong organization and communication skills both verbally and electronically
- Work well independently and in a team
- Excel at building rapport with patients and providing the highest quality of care
- Clinically driven and self-motivated individual
We offer competitive pay and a SIGN-ON BONUS, medical, dental, & vision benefits, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, flexible schedules, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training. Please send your resume for consideration. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthomehealth.com