Home Health/Hospice Palliative Care Nurse (RN) - North County
Central Coast Home Health is a fast-growing and locally owned organization with an excellent reputation throughout San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. As we grow, we are now seeking a part time or full time Palliative Care Case Manager to join our team in the North County area.
The Nurse will be responsible for assessing patient needs, diagnosing new issues, actively managing and treating symptoms, including social, psychological and physical, as well as evaluating the plan for effectiveness.
The regular work schedule is Monday-Friday 8AM-5PM with occasional weekends on call.
- Current California RN License
- At least one year of professional nursing experience
- CPR certified (Healthcare Provider)
- Home Health and/or Hospice experience preferred
- Reliable vehicle to drive for work
- Current Driver's license and clean driving record
- Have and maintain auto insurance coverage
- Comfortable working independently in a home-visit setting
- Must be able to effectively communicate with elderly and chronically ill patients and families
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, & vision benefits, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, flexible schedules, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training. Please send your resume and application for consideration. For more information about our company, please visit our websites at www.centralcoasthomehealth.com and www.centralcoasthospice.com.