Night Shift Nurse (RN) - Hospice
Central Coast Home Health & Hospice is a fast-growing organization with an excellent reputation is now seeking a full-time Night Shift RN to work throughout the Central Coast serving our home health & hospice patients in all of San Luis Obispo county.
The Nurse will be available throughout the night to answer all phone calls from home and travel to patient's homes or facilities as needed.
We tailor our orientation to each specific clinician using a combination of e-learning, in-house and hands-on training at the bedside, giving our staff the education and tools they need to guide and care for our patients.
Work schedule is 5PM to 5AM, four (4) nights a week.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Reliable vehicle & clean driving record
- Maintain Auto insurance coverage
- CPR certified (Healthcare Provider)
- One (1) year of professional experience in nursing (LVN &/or RN)
- Hospice &/or Home Health experience preferred
- Understanding of the "hospice philosophy" and issues of death and dying
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, & vision benefits, SIGN-ON BONUS, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, flexible schedules, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training. Please send your resume and application for consideration. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthospice.com.