Delivery Driver/Courier - Medical Supplies
Central Coast Home Health is a fast-growing, locally owned and operated company with an excellent reputation throughout the Central Coast. We are expanding our business and seeking a full time delivery driver covering San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara Counties.
The work schedule is Monday-Friday 10:00 am - 6:30 pm with a weekend rotation.
- Responsible for the prompt and accurate delivery and distribution of pharmaceuticals and durable medical equipment (DME) to facilities and/or patient homes while using the safest and most efficient delivery routes.
- Prepares supplies for delivery as needed, cleaning, loading and unloading while maintaining compliance with the prescribed safety standards.
- Verifies accuracy of labeling on outgoing orders and prepares receipts for products delivered to patients.
- Set up equipment in patient homes and explain use.
- Handle and dispose of used materials in keeping with prescribed safety standards.
- Valid CA Driver's license and clean driving record and ability to pass physical and drug screen
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of a team, as well as independently
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, delivering and setting up hospital beds in patient homes
- Excellent customer service skills, clear communication and good organizational skills
We offer competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off & Paid Sick Leave, & Gym Membership. For more information about our company and to apply please visit our website at www.centralcoasthomehealth.com