Night Shift Nurse (LVN) - Home Health & Hospice (SLO County)
Central Coast Home Health & Hospice is a fast-growing organization with an excellent reputation is now seeking a Night Shift LVN to work throughout the Central Coast serving our home health & hospice patients from Lompoc to Paso Robles area. This per diem position will be 3 nights/week temporarily for leave of absence coverage and then ongoing per diem for as needed coverage.
The nurse will be available throughout the night to answer phone calls from home and travel to patient's homes or facilities as needed.
We tailor our orientation to each specific clinician using a combination of e-learning, in-house and hands-on training at the bedside, giving our staff the education and tools they need to guide and care for our patients at some of the most critical times in their lives. The reward for doing so is immeasurable.
The shift varies in-between 5PM to 5AM or 8PM to 8AM; must be able to work both shifts.
- Current Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) License
- Reliable vehicle & clean driving record
- Maintain Auto insurance coverage
- CPR certified (Healthcare Provider)
- One (1) year of professional experience in nursing (LVN &/or RN)
- Hospice &/or Home Health experience preferred
- Understanding of the "hospice philosophy" and issues of death and dying
We offer competitive pay, paid sick time off, flexible schedules, and in-house continuing education. Please send your resume and application for consideration. For more information about our company and to apply, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthospice.com.