Certified Home Health Aide (HHA) - 5 Cities-Santa Maria/Lompoc
Central Coast Home Health and Hospice is a fast-growing and locally owned organization with an excellent reputation throughout the San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. We are constantly growing and now seeking a full time or part time Certified Home Health Aide (HHA) to join our team covering southern SLO County and northern Santa Barbara County region (5 cities - Santa Maria/Lompoc).
The HHA is part of the interdisciplinary team who performs various services for home health and hospice patients as necessary to meet the patient’s personal needs and to promote comfort. The HHA is responsible for observing the patient, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed to promote quality, continuity and safety of a patient’s care.
Work schedule: Approx 8am to 5pm; must have availability on weekends.
- Valid Home Health Aide Certification
- Reliable vehicle to drive for work
- Current Driver’s License and clean driving record
- Have and maintain Auto insurance coverage
- CPR certified (Healthcare Provider)
- Home Health &/or Hospice experience preferred
- Understands the hospice philosophy and issues of death and dying
We offer competitive pay, sick time off, 401(k), flexible schedules, and in-house continuing education. Please send your resume and application for consideration. For more information about our company and to apply please visit our website at www.centralcoasthospice.com