Hospice Admit Nurse (RN)
Central Coast Home Health and Hospice is a locally owned organization with an excellent reputation throughout the San Luis Obispo and Santa Barbara counties. We are constantly growing and now seeking a full time or part time Hospice Admit Nurse to join our Hospice team.
The Admit Nurse completes an initial assessment of the patient to determine hospice needs, counsels the patient and their family, provides education as needed to the patient and family as related to their needs. This position requires accuracy in all aspects of the role and someone who is able to be flexible.
Work Schedule: 3 days/week
- Valid California Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Minimum one (1) year professional work experience in nursing (RN &/or LVN)
- Valid Driver's License
- Maintain clean driving record and auto insurance coverage
- Reliable vehicle to drive during work hours
- CPR certified (Healthcare Provider)
- Hospice experience preferred
- Previous nursing experience in a skilled nursing facility, emergency room or admissions is highly beneficial for this position
- Understanding of the "hospice philosophy" and issues of death and dying
We offer competitive pay, medical, dental, & vision benefits, paid personal and sick time off, 401(k), gym membership, flexible schedules, in-house continuing education and reimbursement for outside training. Please send your resume and application for consideration. For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.centralcoasthomehealth.com